You'll be a part of a team of leaders, devoted to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an essential part of a team that helps change lives daily means that you’re dedicated to helping others achieve their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your duties include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the example of what Farrell's can do in Waukee
- Assist with choosing and training instructors and coaches
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Teach classes
- Provide an exceptional member experience
- Develop relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure top results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is required.